Cambridge Lower Secondary develops skills and understanding in English, mathematics and science for the first three years of secondary education. It combines a world-class curriculum, high-quality support for teachers and integrated assessment. Our curriculum frameworks for English also include an 'English as a second language' option.
- Are there endorsed resources for Art and Design, Music, Physical Education and Digital Literacy?
- Are there Progression Tests for Art and Design, Music, Physical Education and Digital Literacy?
- How do you teach Global Perspectives?
- How does Global Perspectives fit within the Cambridge Lower Secondary programme and how does it link to other subjects?
- Is training available for teachers of Cambridge Lower Secondary?
- Updated Cambridge Lower Secondary Curriculum FAQs (teaching from September 2021)