International Education homepage

Singapore - Cambridge A Levels contact details SEAB

Learners who have taken Singapore-Cambridge A Levels, and are applying to a university which requests applicants to have their examination (grades) results translated into a mark out of 100, should contact Singapore Examinations and Assessment Board (SEAB) using the form on their website.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request