International Education homepage

Can Cambridge send an official copy of my results to a foreign credential evaluator or university?

Students who require their results to be sent directly to a foreign credential evaluator can apply for a Certifying Statement. This is an official copy of results, which can be sent to any address specified on the application form.

To complete the online form, and for more information on the application process, please click here. If you need us to include a reference number when sending your Certifying Statement to a university, please include these details with your application in the 'Additional notes' section.

We will process applications in order of receipt and within 28 days of receiving correctly completed applications.

For UK university applications, all results are automatically sent to ‘Universities and Colleges Admissions Service’ (UCAS) when results are released.

If you require a Certifying Statement for CEFR as evidence of your competence in English for a university or visa application please see the application form and guidance on our website.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request