International Education homepage

Lost certificates

If you have lost your certificate, or need another copy of your results, we can send you a certifying statement. A certifying statement is an official copy of your results and will be accepted by educational institutions and employers as proof of your examination results.

To order a certifying statement, please complete our online application form. We will process correctly completed applications within 28 days.

Was this article helpful?
2 out of 3 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request