International Education homepage

Will Cambridge replace a damaged certificate?

If your certificate or statement of results is damaged we may be able to issue a replacement. The following rules apply when requesting a replacement:

  • This service is only available within 18 months of the date the original document was issued. For certificates issued more than 18 months ago, you will need to apply for a certifying statement.
  • Your school or centre must return the damaged document to us before we can provide a replacement. We are unable to accept applications for replacements directly from candidates.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request