Cambridge Primary, typically for learners aged 5 to 11 years, gives schools a world-class curriculum to develop learner skills and understanding in English, mathematics and science. It enables teachers to assess children's learning as they progress with two optional assessments: Cambridge Primary Progression Tests and Cambridge Primary Checkpoint. Our curriculum frameworks for English also include an 'English as a second language' option.
- Are there endorsed resources for Art and Design, Music, Physical Education and Digital Literacy?
- Are there Progression Tests for Art and Design, Music, Physical Education and Digital Literacy?
- At what age should children start following Cambridge Primary curriculum frameworks?
- Does our school have to follow the Cambridge Primary curriculum frameworks to use the Cambridge Primary Checkpoint Tests?
- How do you teach Global Perspectives?
- How does Cambridge Primary reflect local and national content requirements?