Cambridge Primary, typically for learners aged 5 to 11 years, gives schools a world-class curriculum to develop learner skills and understanding in English, mathematics and science. It enables teachers to assess children's learning as they progress with two optional assessments: Cambridge Primary Progression Tests and Cambridge Primary Checkpoint. Our curriculum frameworks for English also include an 'English as a second language' option.
- Does our school have to follow the Cambridge Primary curriculum frameworks to use the Cambridge Primary Checkpoint Tests?
- What are the benefits of Cambridge Primary?
- What are the Cambridge Primary curriculum frameworks?
- At what age should children start following Cambridge Primary curriculum frameworks?
- How does Cambridge Primary reflect local and national content requirements?
- Our school follows the National Curriculum for schools in England. Why should we change to Cambridge Primary?