International Education homepage

Do I have to do an Introductory course before I do an Extension course?

Extension Professional Development is recommended for teachers who have attended Introductory Professional Development and/or have been teaching Cambridge programmes and qualifications for at least one year or one exam cycle.

The Professional Development in this area enables teachers to engage with our syllabuses and curriculum frameworks in greater depth and build confidence in their delivery.

Enrichment Professional Development is for teachers and school leaders who have been teaching or implementing Cambridge programmes and qualifications for at least a year and would like to develop their practice in specific areas.

This level of Professional Development encourages teachers to reflect on and take greater responsibility for their teaching, as well as become more innovative in their classroom practice.

Was this article helpful?
2 out of 2 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request