International Education homepage

Where can I find a Cambridge school in Hong Kong?

Please contact the Hong Kong Examinations and Assessment Authority, who will be able to provide you with the relevant information for sitting Cambridge exams in Hong Kong.

While we are pleased to direct potential students to local schools, those schools have sole discretion over whether or not they are prepared to accept entries. The responsibility for liaising with the school is entirely that of the student, and we will not intercede on behalf of any student whose application is refused.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request