International Education homepage

How can I transfer to another Cambridge school?

It is possible to transfer to another Cambridge school, even if you are moving to a different country. The transfer will be processed by the schools, so you will need to contact the Examinations Officers at both schools who will advise you further.

While we are pleased to direct potential students to local schools, those schools have sole discretion over whether they are prepared to accept entries. The responsibility for liaising with the school is entirely that of the student and we are unable to intercede on behalf of any student whose application is refused.

A list of Cambridge schools can be found on the public website here.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request