- Are candidates entitled to extra time if their English is poor?
- Extra Time For Listening Tests
- How do I apply for an alternative venue?
- UK schools: Do I have to apply for access arrangements with Cambridge if we have JCQ approval?
- What are Access Arrangements and how do I apply?
- Where can I find past papers for computer reader mock / software testing purposes?
Administrative Materials Despatch
- Administrative material what is despatched and when
- Check Point administrative material despatch
- Despatch notification references
- Envelope FAQs and information
- What do I do if I do not have enough administrative materials?
- What do I do if I haven't received administrative materials for returning coursework/speaking test samples?
Conduct of Examinations - General
- Advice for Centres regarding severe weather, political unrest and natural disasters
- Information for schools about the Grade Submission System
- Information for schools running exams in November 2021
- Information for schools running School Assessed Grades in June 2021
- Information for schools running School Assessed Grades in November 2021
- Using the Quality Assurance portal
Conduct of Examinations - Preparing for Examinations
- Examination room: Size, Environmental factors and display
- How do I find out which additional materials my candidates need for a particular exam?
- Question papers FAQs: including Handling confidential material, Storage, Missing papers, damaged papers and when to open
- What preparation is needed for speaking, listening and practical examinations?
Conduct of Examinations - Conducting an Examination Series
- Advice on handling soiled scripts
- Attendance Registers - when will we receive them and when should they be completed?
- Do you have any materials that exams officers can use to help train their invigilators?
- How do I check a student's identity?
- How should supplementary sheets of paper be secured?
- What can students use in the examination room?
- Can schools issue provisional coursework marks to candidates?
- Can schools resubmit a candidate's coursework in a subsequent examination series?
- Can schools taking speaking tests submit recorded samples for external moderation on USB/CD/DVD?
- Carrying forward IGCSE Coursework marks
- How do I complete the Individual Candidate Record card, the Coursework Assessment Summary form and MS1 form when moderating my school's coursework?
- How do I submit Global Perspectives work to Cambridge?
Entries - Final Entries
- Can marks for IGCSE and O Level be carried forward?
- Final Entries - FAQs
- How can I get your A2C Access Key? (UK schools)
- How can I transfer a candidate's entry to another school?
- How do I add a Checkpoint Teaching Group Code?
- How do I install the A2C Transport App? (UK schools)
Cambridge International Direct Entries - Video Tutorials
- Cambridge International Schools - 1: Introduction and overview
- Cambridge International Schools - 2: Adding candidate details
- Cambridge International Schools - 3: Adding entries
- Cambridge International Schools - 4: Checking your entries and creating reports
- Cambridge International Schools - 5: Submitting entries
- Cambridge International Schools - 6: Amending your entries
Results - Release of Results
- ? When will June 2023 results be released?
- Can I receive Cambridge results via A2C even if I didn't make entries via A2C? (UK schools)
- How are results reported?
- Missing and/or Incorrect Statements of Results
- Results Information for the June 2021 series
- What results documentation do we send to schools? (International)
Results - Certificates
- Can students get their certificates early?
- Combining grades from examination series on single certificates
- How do schools request an updated certificate after a grade change following a result enquiry?
- What certificates are issued for each qualification?
- When will schools receive final certificates?
- Will Cambridge issue a replacement certificate due to incorrect candidate information?
- How can schools apply for additional sittings?
- How we timetable our exams
- What are the regulations that govern the timetabling of Cambridge examinations?
- What is the difference between a series and a session?
- When will exam timetables be released?
- Where can I download examination timetables?
Key Times and Administrative Zones
- Are our Key Times going to change for the next examination series?
- Are students allowed to eat while under Full Centre Supervision?
- Can a student leave if they have finished their morning examinations and they do not have any examinations in the afternoon?
- Do the students have to be under Full Centre Supervision for the whole session?
- Do we have to start the examinations at the Key Time?
- How do I work out what my local Key Time is?