International Education homepage

How do I apply for permission to use Cambridge copyrighted material?

Before permission to use Cambridge copyrighted material can be considered, please complete the application form available from the bottom of this page of our website and return it to the address specified on the form. You will also find instructions on completing the form in the same location.

The form states all the conditions of use; please note that we do not grant permission for the use of complete examination papers, nor do we grant permission for electronic publication, in any format, of questions from past examination papers or for the reproduction of any mark schemes, examiners' reports, questions set in multiple choice form or music or language CDs.

We shall inform you whether permission can or cannot be granted within 3 weeks of receipt of the completed application form. Please note incomplete forms will be returned (all forms must include a hand written signature and photocopies of the material requested).

Was this article helpful?
3 out of 3 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request