Information and Communications Technology (ICT) is now part of the educational experience worldwide and regarded as a new ‘literacy’ alongside reading, writing and numeracy. Cambridge ICT Starters introduces learners, typically aged 5 to 14 years, to the key ICT applications they need to achieve computer literacy and to understand the impact of technology on our daily lives. It can be taught and assessed in English or Spanish.
- What is Cambridge ICT Starters and how do I teach it?
- Which age group is Cambridge ICT Starters suitable for?
- How can I register for Cambridge ICT Starters?
- What is the assessment for Cambridge ICT Starters?
- When are the Programming modules available and what is happening to the Control modules?
- What technology, equipment and resources do I need to teach and assess Cambridge ICT Starters?