AICE Diploma: My school needs to provide a local language not provided by Cambridge - what can I do?

The booklet Regulations for School Based Cambridge AICE Full/AS Language Syllabuses will explain how schools can, with Cambridge's help and validation, provide their own courses to fill such gaps.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk