If your Yellow or Cambridge labels do not arrive or are lost or damaged, you can generate emergency labels in CIE Direct by following the instructions here and below.
Please note that this can only be done three days or less before the examination in question.
1. Log in to CIE Direct and select the Administer Exams tab, then open the Emergency Label tab.
2. Enter the month of the series (e.g. June or November) in the ‘Series’ box. A red loading message will appear in the top right hand corner of the page, and then shortly afterwards it will display a dropdown menu to select the appropriate series.
3. Select the qualification type from the next dropdown menu (e.g. IGCSE)
4. Enter the syllabus code in the Assessment box - this will then let you select the full syllabus title from a dropdown box.
5. Click Apply Filter, and you will be given a list of the eligible components. You can then click "Request Labels" on the component you require.
The label normally takes approximately 10 minutes to generate. When the page is refreshed a PDF ‘Download’ file containing the label will be displayed. The original label will now be void so if you find the original please destroy it.
Please note that during busy periods the labels can take up to 2 hours to generate.