International Education homepage

How do I complete the Individual Candidate Record card and the C/W assessment summary form when moderating my school's coursework?

The Individual Candidate Record Card should show the original mark for the candidate. The Coursework Assessment Summary Form should show this mark and then also the internally moderated mark for that candidate. 

Where the internal moderator finds that a teacher's original marks need adjusting, this must be applied by the school to all of that teacher's marking. The Coursework Assessment Summary Form must show this moderated mark for all of that teacher's candidates. 

We no longer use Internal Assessment Mark Sheets (MS1s). You now submit marks according to the instructions on the samples database. If you submit your sample to us in hardcopy, you must include a printout of your Internally Assessed Marks Report with each sample.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request