Where can I obtain an equivalence certificate for Pakistan?

In Pakistan, all applicants with foreign qualifications have to apply for an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) which is a government department.

Details are available from the IBCC website.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk