Types of Mark
- M – for a correct method applied to appropriate numbers.
- A – for accuracy and depends on M marks. Hence M0 A1 is not possible.
- B – independent of method marks - for a correct final answer, a partially correct answer or a correct intermediate stage.
- SC marks are given in special cases as mentioned in the mark scheme.
- FT will indicate the award of follow through marks when the mark scheme allows it.
- cao – correct answer only
- dep – dependent on another mark
- eeo – each error or omission
- isw – ignore subsequent working
- oe – or equivalent
- soi – seen or implied
- nfww – not from wrong working