- What forms do we need to submit?
- Where do I get the Syllabus and Coursework Guidelines Booklet.
- Is there a minimum number of candidates that must enter this syllabus.
These forms can all be found on the samples database, here:
- Order of Merit - one of these forms should be completed for each activity submitted by the centre and should list all the candidates who took part in that activity in rank order. Boys and girls should be in separate lists. Some activities have specific Order of Merit forms. Others use the generic Order of Merit form.
- The Coursework Assessment Summary form should be completed and submitted for external moderation together with the other evidence.
Visit the relevant syllabus page in the School Support Hub. Select both the 'Syllabus document' and 'Coursework Guidelines Booklet' and download both simultaneously.
No, there is no minimum number of candidates that must enter. With regards the coursework component, what to do with a small entry guide is covered in the samples database. Please refer to this.
For more information and materials on these syllabuses, please visit our School Support Hub here.