AS/A Level Languages (other than English): When will I receive the materials for conducting speaking tests?

No question paper is required. The materials for the conduct and assessment of the speaking test are to be found in the syllabus booklet for the appropriate year. Schools must provide their own cassette/CD on which to record the sample of students for moderation.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request