International Education homepage

How do we change the School Support Coordinator for our school?

To update your School Support Hub administrator details, please click on the My centre details link above the main menu bar on Cambridge International Direct. This will take you to the My centre details page. You can access the School details form by clicking on the Request a change to your centre details link. If you are not the exams officer at your school, please contact them to make the changes for you.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request