Can I request a replacement for a lost or incorrect certificate?

If you require a replacement certificate please send details of the name, date and location of the training to and we will issue you with a digital certificate.

We are unable to re-issue hardcopy certificates.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request