International Education homepage

Can I request a replacement for a lost or incorrect certificate?

You can claim past certificates for courses that you have completed via the "past bookings" section of your profile in our Events and Professional Development Planner.

We are unfortunately unable to re-issue hard copy certificates.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request