Teachers who are not linked to a Cambridge school can still apply for and participate in our training events and courses. These include some online courses – but please note that, as these are designed for Cambridge school teachers, there will be some related resources that you cannot access and therefore, you may be disadvantaged.
If you would like to see information on our training courses, please view our events and training calendar on our website to review the available courses. Each course will provide information on course content, dates and fees.
You will need to pay the course fee in advance as we cannot invoice non-registered schools or individuals. Payment must be made by credit/debit card. To do this, you will need to make a private booking via credit card.
How to book an event
1. Find the course that you want to attend/take part in on our events and training calendar on our website.
2. Click on the ‘book your place' link in the 'How to register' section. Your browser will redirect you to our shopping basket wizard on our booking system.
3. Proceed through the steps in the shopping basket wizard to complete your booking.
4. Select 'credit card' as the payment method.
5. You will be sent joining instructions within 10 minutes of your booking being confirmed.