UK schools: Do I have to apply for access arrangements with Cambridge if we have JCQ approval?

If you are applying for non-delegated access arrangements and already have JCQ approval please complete the first page of the Access Arrangement Form 1 found here and attach your JCQ approval in place of completing the rest of this form.

Please refer to section 1.3 of the current Cambridge Handbook which can be found here for further assistance.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request