How do we change the Teacher Support co-ordinator for our school?

If you wish to change the nominated Teacher Support Co-ordinator for your school then please contact Cambridge in writing detailing the following information of the new TS Co-ordinator:

  • name 
  • email address
  • job title

Please send this request to us from your centre's email address which has been registered with Cambridge to  If you are unable to email us from this address, then please fax authorisation for this change on your centre's headed paper to +44 1223 553558.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request