IGCSE Biology: I have decided that I want to follow the coursework option with my students. What do I need to do?

You – or another teacher in the Department – need to be accredited to mark and internally moderate the coursework. The usual way to do this is by completing a Coursework Training Handbook, which can be downloaded from the Teacher Support site for free.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk