International Education homepage

How do schools request an updated certificate after a grade change following a result enquiry?

Please return the original certificate to Cambridge by post, including a copy of the Replacement Certificate Application form 12 (available here), with a copy of the Review Letter showing the outcome of the Enquiry about Results.

Please return the Certificate to the following address:

Replacement Certificate Co-ordinator
Exam Data Management
Cambridge Assessment International Examinations
Cambridge Assessment DC10
Hill Farm Road
CB22 4FZ
United Kingdom

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request