Cambridge provides bar coded labels to return candidates' coursework/speaking test samples. If your school does not receive bar coded labels in time, please write the following information on the envelopes:
- centre number
- syllabus and component of work enclosed
- number of candidates' work enclosed
- Please return your samples by a delivery method with a tracking facility, using the Coursework Address Labels here.
- You should enclose a copy of the marks with the sample. A Supplementary MS1 form can be found be found on our website here.
- Please ensure that you enclose the relevant paperwork from the back of the syllabus. eg. Coursework Assessment Summary Form, Oral Examination Summary Form and/or Individual Candidate Record Cards.
- Coursework identification labels to identify candidates' work can be found here on our website.