International Education homepage

How can I transfer a candidate's entry to another school?

It is possible to transfer a candidate to another one of our registered schools after their entries have been submitted.

Please make sure:

• You submit your request at least 10 days before the date of the candidate’s first examination

• You do not withdraw the candidate

• The request is for all their entries; we cannot accept requests for a candidate to transfer to another school for specific syllabuses or components. This would be an alternative venue request.

To transfer a candidate, two forms (available here) need to be submitted to us:

• Entries – Form 3 is completed by the original school

• Entries – Form 4 is completed by the receiving school

A transferred candidate is the responsibility of the receiving school. If necessary, you may need to make arrangements with the exams officer at the receiving school to complete any internal assessment or coursework. Once the transfer is complete the exams officer at the receiving school will be responsible for submitting any internally assessed marks, forecast grades and coursework samples to us.

Once complete we will refund the entry fees to the original school and charge the receiving school the entry fees for the transferred candidate. Late fees will not be applied for transferring a candidate.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request